For those who have just made their first appointment, here are some tips to ensure a relaxing and healing session:
1. The night before your appointment I recommend to be sure to eat very lightly.
2. Hydrate, hydrate, hydrate all throughout the day and before your appointment.
Also dress comfortable, yoga pants, gym shorts or even pajamas are ok :)
3. Once you arrive at the studio, I will have you sit in the lounge area and complete an intake form.
It is at this time when you can discuss what area of the body you'd like to focus on.
Or if you have any issues regarding spirituality, relationships or energy exchange we can also discuss.
(Anything personal you bring up will be kept confidential)
4. I will offer a glass water, please accept and use the bathroom before entering the reiki room.
5. Enter the Reiki Room and get comfortable. Request to adjust the room temperature if needed.
Lie down on the Reiki Bed, a sheet or cover will be placed over you.
6. RELAX Try not to think of anything, listen to the soft background music and keep your mind at ease.
7. It's ok to fall asleep during the session it's normal to start to feel the warmth. Those who are sensitive to energy will be begin to sense the forces moving through you.
8. Once the session is complete, you will probably be asleep, I will gently wake you Take your time getting acclimated to the replenishing feeling. You may feel light and warm.
9. A glass of water will be offered at the lounge area again and it is at this point when we can discuss the session.
10. Pay for the services and if you wish schedule your next appointment.
11. Remember Just for today replenish, heal and balance.
Helpful reiki tips to integrate energy flow