The picturesque beauty that embodies the islands of Okinawa has made it a special treasure in the hearts of many of its visitors.
Okinawa is truly a hidden paradise.
But not just for its white sanded beaches and clear blue oceans.
The Energy that circulates the island is one of kind.
Most people are often unaware that islands around the world contain certain energy vortices and each one is unique in its own way.
The energy of Okinawa is special because it represents the point of life and death...
Life has energy just as death holds its own form.
The energy of Life is a pulsating push, a vast never ending flow which nurtures and sustains growth.
The energy surrounding Death is a dense magnetic pull. Destructive but precise in its order and necessary to bring life to balance.
Whether we know it for ourselves, we work with these energies on a daily basis.
Okinawa is a spiritual and energetic portal for both life and death.
Which is why healing with Reiki Energy is more amplified within this setting than most places.
When you visit the nature of the island in a mindful state you can appreciate the current of life and death pushing and pulling you to a greater awareness.
Much like the tides of the ocean.
So just for today honor the energy of the island by letting it flow through you, and you will be brought to a deeper level of understanding and one step closer to a profound healing taking place within your mind, body and soul..
For those who have just made their first appointment, here are some tips to ensure a relaxing and healing session:
1. The night before your appointment I recommend to be sure to eat very lightly.
2. Hydrate, hydrate, hydrate all throughout the day and before your appointment.
Also dress comfortable, yoga pants, gym shorts or even pajamas are ok :)
3. Once you arrive at the studio, I will have you sit in the lounge area and complete an intake form.
It is at this time when you can discuss what area of the body you'd like to focus on.
Or if you have any issues regarding spirituality, relationships or energy exchange we can also discuss.
(Anything personal you bring up will be kept confidential)
4. I will offer a glass water, please accept and use the bathroom before entering the reiki room.
5. Enter the Reiki Room and get comfortable. Request to adjust the room temperature if needed.
Lie down on the Reiki Bed, a sheet or cover will be placed over you.
6. RELAX Try not to think of anything, listen to the soft background music and keep your mind at ease.
7. It's ok to fall asleep during the session it's normal to start to feel the warmth. Those who are sensitive to energy will be begin to sense the forces moving through you.
8. Once the session is complete, you will probably be asleep, I will gently wake you Take your time getting acclimated to the replenishing feeling. You may feel light and warm.
9. A glass of water will be offered at the lounge area again and it is at this point when we can discuss the session.
10. Pay for the services and if you wish schedule your next appointment.
11. Remember Just for today replenish, heal and balance.
When we learn to accept that which has been given or bestowed upon us -
a soothing process of healing begins to unfold.
The act of acceptance involves a form of surrendering or letting go of old thought patterns and energetic fields.
When we accept a circumstance we surrender our need to control the outcome.
When we accept a person for all their shortcomings and faults - we relinquish our need to control or give judgement.
With acceptance comes understanding...
Reiki teaches us to accept everything we are given: both good and bad.
I recently had an experience with a client who had encountered a spiritual charlatan.
For those who unfamiliar with the term
I recommend visiting the link below:
They had a bad session with this individual which led to more stress and strain on the body.
Which ultimately led to their energy being drained by the priest or guru.
To make a long story short, after our Reiki session,
I offered the client a different perspective.
Any relationship we enter into is an exchange of energy.
The good ones confirm our loving nature and respect for ourselves and the bad ones challenge and teach us how to value our own self worth.
Accepting our roles in every relationship will allow for further healing on all sides of the spectrum.
Our disease or illness can also be a gift if we learn to accept what it has to teach us.
This can be quite a difficult task for one to accept something as terminal as cancer or a mental disorder to valuable teachers.
But if we have faith to put into practice our ability to accept our worst conditions then our energy in motion such as stress or self destruction, gently releases itself from our field.
So just for today Accept everything life brings you..
Even the negative circumstances since they also serve us on our journey towards healing.
Helpful reiki tips to integrate energy flow